Monday, February 23, 2015

A Bright Hello


Hi!  Today I'm sharing a Flashback card on The Alley Way Stamp's Blog as well as here.  I wanted to make a fun background and lately I had seen a lot of the watercolor with bokeh effect mashed together, so I decided to recreate this look with distress inks, the Seeing Spots background Stamp, and white pigment ink...



I started this card by going over the front panel with various distress inks and blended together.  Next I stamped the Seeing Spots with white pigment ink and let dry.  I then stamped the hello sentiment from the Big Chatter Stamp Set on another panel and trimmed along the bottom edge of it.  I then layered it over my background, and then added some black enamel dots to tie it all in.

I am also entering this into the February Stamping Sensations Challenge: Anything Goes
and in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: No Rules

Thanks so much for stopping by today and happy crafting!!!
Lisa

7 comments:

Darnell said...

What a bright and happy hello card this is, Lisa! And what a great idea to use my dotty stamps with white ink!! Thank you for the inspiration. Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty! Love the background and that hello!!

*Vicki* said...

This turned out gorgeous Lisa!! Love the different colors in your design! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous background, so pretty!

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Lisa!

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a beautiful card. The background is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

pinky said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS