Saturday, February 14, 2015

Heavy Metal Challenge: PTI Anniversary

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!!!  I will be sharing a couple of posts today as it is the last day to get your projects turned in for all of the Papertrey Ink Challenges! woo hoo!!!  I love when they do their celebrations, the challenges are always so fun!  Anywho, right now I am sharing my take on the Heavy Metal Challenge...




I love these word dies from PTI they are just so elegant and dainty, and they worked perfectly when diecut through silver and gold foil paper.  My background is from the brand new MME Fancy That collection.  To finish it off I embossed the cute little heart image from Tag Its #11 in gold embossing powder.  Love how this turned out and totally loving the foil craze that is going on!

I'm also entering this into the CASology Challenge: LOVE

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back!!!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

love the gold and silver!
Such a stunning looking card!

Judy1223 said...

Lisa, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft, dainty metallic sentiment...and the adorable hearts! Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Anonymous said...

So elegant, Lisa!!!! I think your design would work for wedding themed card/invitation. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! May

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa!! Wow!! I love all of that heavy metal you used on your card. So pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS