Monday, June 22, 2015

FOR YOU... simple stamping

Hello!  I hope you had a nice weekend!  I'm welcoming the week with simplicity... sometimes I get so wrapped up in techniques, embellishments and everything else that I forget one of my first loves... stamping... so I am sharing this card here and on The Alley Way Stamps blog.


Simple, and def. not boring.  I hope this card reminds you to think about your "first loves" in crafting, and maybe even inspire you to take it back to the basics.

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp: Favorite Technique/Product


Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (Pick One and Lite Brite)
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black
Cardstock: PTI
MISTI

Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE this Lisa!!!! Great job!!!
Off to play catch-up :)

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card, love the yellow and black, very striking !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS