Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sweet Wishes

Hello!  Today I have a sweet card to share with you here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog.  I am playing with the free stamp set of the month with a $40 purchase, Brain Freeze.  This set is so cute


To create this card I started by stamping the lollypop image repeatedly on various bright patterned papers.  I then trimmed just the tops.  After getting my black panel adhered to the card base I used complimentary mists and splattered them around.  I then popped the tops of the lolly's up with foam adhesive and cut toothpicks in half for the sticks.  I then stamped my sentiment on bright orange patterned paper before diecutting the flag shape around it.

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Favorite Technique - paper piecing, the Simon Says Stamp: Mist and Stamp Challenge, and into the


By the way a little enabling...


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

This is so flipping ADORABLE!!!!
LOVE it Lisa!

Migdalia said...

So SWEET!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so adorable. Love the colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS