Monday, July 6, 2015

Christmas Tag in July Challenge

Hello!  I am back to posting for the SweetStamps.com Challenges, and this week we are challenging you to create a Christmas tag.  During the month of July it is often fun to beat the heat by thinking about the other extreme, and this challenge did just that for me...



This tag is a fun combination of foiling, die cutting, and glitter glue.  To start I die cut this scene from cardstock that already had double sided adhesive on the one side of it.  After I ran it through several times ( tip: I also used a shim to make sure the small pieces were easy to remove ), I began removing all of the small pieces.  I then removed the other side of the double adhesive and laid my gold foil over top making sure to rub over every part of the die.  Once it was all covered in foil I diecut another circle in white and adhered the two together.  I finally went over the "snow" areas with stickles.  I then punched a hole at top to tie my ribbon and twine too.  The computer doesn't capture it very well, but the foil on here is gorgeous!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will join us in our challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
Winter Village Scene Sweet Cut
Deco Foil Rose Gold
Super Sticky Tape Sheets
Stickles Glitter Glue



3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful Christmas tag, love the foil die cut and the glitter.

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!!!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous tag!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS