Monday, December 7, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday

Hello!  Today I am here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog sharing a fun Numbered Birthday Card that I've made using their new Happy Everything and Digits Stamp Sets mixed with an older set called Wish Big.



To create this card I started by stamping my sentiment and balloon image.  I then colored the balloon image and "th" in with Copics.  Next I stamped the 7 on the balloon and used stickles to "color" it in. Finally I added stickles all over the panel for a confetti look and backed it with two sheets of DCWV birthday patterned paper.

I am linking this up to the Virginia's View Challenge: All About Glitter

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great start to your week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

So super adorable Lisa! Love the added sparkle!!
Happy Monday my friend! Hope you had a GREAT weekend!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS