Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Joy & Peace ( a little shine too! )

Hello!  Today I am sharing a new tag I've created with one of the newest Alley Way Stamps Set called Happy Everything. (It's 40% off too!)  This set is a must have for all stampers as it has all of the sentiments we usually need!



See the fun foiling I did along the edges?  Isn't it so fun!  And so easy too!  I know lots of people have seen it done with a Ranger glue stick, but since I didn't have one of those but I did have a Xyron Glue Stick I gave it a whirl, and ta-da!  It worked!  ( The foil is by Therm-o-web )  I started this tag by stamping my sentiment with a light grey and then stamping over it slightly to the right for a shadow effect with a darker grey.  I then used the same light grey to stamp some snowflakes with generational stamping too.  Finally, I diecut the snowflakes from a Spellbinders die and layered them together.

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Winter Wonderland
and the Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Winter

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Lisa,
Love your tag...cute and elegant at the same time!

jessica said...

What a beautiful tag Lisa! Love the foil look!!!
Super job!
Off to play catch up on your blog!
Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

love the depth of the snowflakes on your tag Lisa!! So pretty!! Want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and stunning New Year my friend! HUGS

Marlies said...

A lovely elegant tag. Very stylish! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful tag! Love the edge. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS