Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Some Bunny is Thinking of You...

Hello!!!  Today I'm sharing a super cute bunny card made using the newest Mint Owl Studio Some Bunny Stamp Set.  I just love how sweet the little bunny images are in this set and the flowers are fun too!  Take a peek... ( I also used the 



To create this card I started by stamping the larger flowers up in the corner followed by the smaller ones. I then used the My Deer Stamp Set to fill in with deer spots ( in this case I made them berries) and the leaf image. Next I stamped the sentiment, and finally the little bunny in the opposite corner.  I used various Copics to color it all in, and if you look closely you can see that I added a soft blue behind the flowers by watercoloring with light blue ink.  And course it needed a little bling so I used a mix of clear sequins I had and the Electric Sequin Mix ( it is currently sold out, but it will be back so keep your eyes peeled! ).

I am also linking this up to the MarkerPop Challenge: Critters

Thank you so much for stopping by and check out the Mint Owl Blog for more inspiration and beautiful projects!
Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

This is so adorable Lisa!
Awesome card!

PJ said...

Super cute card. I love how elegant it looks. You have mastered the "less is more concept" I really need to work on that. I invite you to check out my humble blog at: victoryfirst.blogspot.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS