Sunday, February 21, 2016

Winnie & Walter Floral Challenge



Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!  I'm getting a chance to play in the Winnie & Walter 2nd Belated Birthday Challenge, and more specifically with the Floral Challenge with Lydia...



To create this card I started by stamping my sentiment with a mix of words from The Big, the bold, and the Extra's stamp set.  I wanted to have that watercolored softness to my flowers and so I chose to color these floral images from the Lola's Bouquet Stamp set with distress markers and spritzed them lightly with water before stamping them onto the card.  I then added a trim piece of glitter cardstock along the bottom.  I finished it all off with a mix of gold and clear sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Rubeena I. said...

Beautiful card!

Becca Cruger said...

Sooo chic!! I have several distress markers but have never given them a go. This adorable creation makes me want to try them!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful balance and stamping, Lisa! FABULOUS creation indeed!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS