Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sweet Birthday Wishes with MFT

Hi!  Today I'm sharing a cute Birthday card that I've made with the BB Sweet Birthday Wishes Stamp set by My Favorite Things for their newest color challenge...


And here is what I've created with it...


She's just so sweet and so fun to color too!  While the background looks black in this photo it really is just a charcoal gray.  I started by stamping her and my sentiment onto card stock with MFT Hybrid Ink, I die cut the tag from Stitched Tags.  I then layered some patterned paper onto the cardbase and added the tag at an angle finishing it off with some matching enamel dots.

Happy Crafting and Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

She's so adorable and colored so prettily, and I love the confetti paper you used behind her, it brings everything together so nicely!

JustYolie said...

Such cute image!! Beautifully colored.

Olga said...

Adorable card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS