Monday, April 25, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Release Week Day #1


Hello and hooray!!!!  Today I finally get to share the awesomeness that is the new release for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and dies!!!! yay!!!!!  They are so awesome, uplifting, and fun that you will have to get your hands on them as soon as they are available! (pssst - they are available as of April 25th! woot woot!)  Today we are sharing the awesome Posies Stamp Set and Fri-dies...



To create this card I started by stamping my flowers from the Pretty Posies Stamp Set onto blue card stock.  I then added more dimension to the pedals with various Copics.  Next I the matching die cut and set them to the side.  On my white panel I had stamped a mix of leafy images from the older set Casual Comfort in a mix of greens and yellows.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Pretty Posies set in a coordinating dark blue.  I felt like this card needed a little pizazz to go with the sentiment so I busted out some Amy Tan glitter wash tape for the side and some Clear sequins to go around the floral arrangement.  The final step was to adhere the panel to the card base at an angle.

Thanks so much for popping by my blog and you can find more inspiration/sneaks of this set on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog!  Pssst - and I have a discount code just for you too! Check below...

Happy Crafting!
Lisa


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh this is so pretty and I love how you incorporated the Casual Comfort stamps too - a perfect match!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great leaf bg and with the color combo -- awesome card

Nora Noll said...

Really like how you combined this set with Casual Comfort. I also like the way you layered the pattern paper on this. Such a lovely card.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS