Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Swimming by... literally...

It's me again, yay!!!!  I'm here today with... wait for it.... another slider card bwahahahaha!  I couldn't help myself!  When I saw the adorable Best FinFriends set just released by Mint Owl Studio it screamed slider to me... so you see?  I had to do it!



See?  She needed to swim I tell ya!  To create this card I started by die cutting my pattern paper and adding the slider element in the middle.  Then I stamped all of my images onto Copic paper and colored them all in.  Then I trimmed around the images leaving some white space around each of them.  I then stamped and die cut my sentiment.  Finally, I created my slider aspect with double foam adhesive and a penny.  Once I had the Mermaid on I just went about adding the other elements all around her.  I then finished it all off with some sequins ( by the way all sequins in the Mint Owl Shop are $1.50! ).

I am linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Monday: Patterned Paper Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wed.: Add Some Shimmer (my sequins shimmer :) )

Stop by the Mint Owl Blog too for more inspiration!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Lin said...

Such a fun slider, Lisa! Love your little scene! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Barbara said...

Pretty slider card! I love your mermmaid , she's wonderful! beautiful colors and design!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS