Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Get Well Soon with Mint Owl Studio

Hello!  This is my second post for the day so make sure you scroll down to see my peek at some cute DIY Planner Tags!

Now I'm going to share a Get Well Card that I've created with new Mint Owl Studio's newly release dies and stamps, yay!!!


I'm just so happy with how this card turned out!  I love looking at color pallets on pinterest and I knew this one would work well for a guy or girl.  To create this card I started with the new Packaged Pretty Die Cuts and die cut the square several times in each color.  I then laid them out onto my cardbase and trimmed the excess on all sides.  Next I stamped the sentiment from the Banner's 1 Stamp Set on one of the squares and finished it with ribbon and enamel dots.

Head over to the Mint Owl Studio Blog for more inspiration!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

This is so FABULOUS!!!!!
Totally have to remember this card and case it :)
AWESOME job!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS