Tuesday, September 20, 2016

10 Minute Craft Dash...

It's baaaaaaaackkkk!!!! eeeekkk!!!  Ok, well it's only back temporarily, but I was still super stoked when I saw it on the Altenew Challenge Blog Hop, because I loved this challenge!  It was perfect for when I just needed to create something quick, for fun, or just to get my mojo going again.  Any who, I had to play along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash so here is what I've created...


Ok, now that 15 shown on the phone was 15 seconds left so it took me 9 mins and 45 seconds to create both of these tags.  It was sooooo close and totally freaked me out motivated me to work fast, lol!  To get this done in time I started by stamping one tag and then the other.  I played all of my images and sentiment onto one tag at a time and with the help of the mists was able to stamp it all at once.  I then inked my mat with distress inks and sprayed them, smooshing the tag into the inks using different inks for each tag.  I finished them off with clear sequins, and I'm so excited for my kids to use these as bookmarks... the sentiment is exactly what I want them to think... "Don't let anyone take you for granted, always hold your head up high, Never stop believing in yourself, just go forward and aim for the skies!"



Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!
Lisa




No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS