Thursday, September 8, 2016

Autumn... Home Decor

Hello crafty friends!  Today I am here and on the CutCardstock.com Blog sharing a quick and easy home decor item that I've made with various card stocks and my Cricut® Explore Machine...

I chose to work with Curious Metallic Mandarin, Bright Goil Foil, and Basis Brown Card stock.  Next, I chose my cuts from the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge and cut everything out.



I then trimmed the card base cut in half and layered everything together with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.





To add a little dimension I popped this up on White Basis Card stock with foam adhesive and placed it in my frame with a few extra leaf cuts...







Super simple, but looks so pretty on my shelving in the living room, just in time for Fall!



Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!

Lisa



Supplies Used:

    

 


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love what you created!! And the little gold leaves falling off are perfect!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS