Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I Can Explain!

Hiya!  It's Wednesday and I am up on the Mint Owl Studio blog sharing a super cute, if a bit naughty, reindeer card...





Isn't he adorable?!  You can find him and the sentiment in the Dear Santa Stamp Set.  To create this card I stamped him and the candy cane on a separate card stock, colored them and cut them out.  I then ran my blade along the line of his mouth and slid the candy cane halfway in.  After all he needed to be a little naughty to go with the sentiment hehehe!  I then propped him up on a snowy hill and added various patterned papers.

I am linking this up to the Kat Scrappiness WCMD Challenge: Make a Card

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Lisa

PS- Don't forget to check out my giveaways!  They end soon!

2 comments:

HolyLise said...

This guy is so cute :) Great coloring and assembling of all the fun pieces :)
Thanks for joining us at Kat's challenge - Josefine

jessica said...

LOL!! This is such an adorable card! That reindeer is too cute!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS