Wednesday, November 16, 2016

3 in 1 with DCWV

Hello!  It is Lisa Lahiff here with you today from the DCWV Social Media Design Team and I'm super excited to share this fun set of 3 Holiday Projects that were created using the new Cranberry Christmas available at Michaels stores.


I am always so excited when I can use just one stack to make so many different projects.  Here I have created a framed decor piece, a greeting card and a tag.  This stack has such a gorgeous mix of silver and gold foiling with classic Christmas patterns and colors, that in no time at all I had a cohesive gift set ready for packaging!
To really show off the papers in this stack I've taken a few individual shots for you...




Isn't that foil just jaw dropping gorgeous!  I hope I've inspired you to create your own gift sets, and please free to share your stack projects with us on any of our social media feeds!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
Cranberry Christmas Stack
3" Circle die cut
Branch Punch
Frame
Ribbon
Scissors
Hole Punch


2 comments:

jessica said...

These are all gorgeous Lisa!!!!!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous creations!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS