Friday, December 23, 2016

Best Day In the Year

Hi!  Happy Friday, and yay Christmas is so close!!!  Today I am joining in the Altenew A Year in Review Challenge, and I have chosen to work with the December color palette...



To create this card I started by stamping the floral images from the Striped Florals Stamp Set and watercolored them with my Gansai Tambi set.  These were then set to the side to dry.  Next I added some splashes onto a panel with left over red watercolor.  I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Quotes stamp set across the middle of the panel with Versafine Ink.  I then added one of the beautiful Fenstone Decrative Embellishments on either side of the sentiment.  Once the floral images were dry I trimmed them out and added them to the card base along with sequins.





Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Holidays!
Lisa

2 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Dear Lisa, glad to see your stunning card with one of my favorite Altenew stamp sets! Love the layout and use of the gold embellishment. Thank you for sharing your card with Chasing Mojo blog party :)

Tasha Vovchuk said...

Wow, your card is so light and elegant, and at the same time, the embelishment gives it a solid look! I love it!!! <3

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS