Thursday, December 1, 2016

STAMP-lorations CAS Challenge

Hello!  You are going to see me a lot today, but the more the merrier right? hehehe!  Any who, I am popping in to share my take on the new STAMPlorations CAS Challenge for the month of December.  Remember our CAS challenges are always anything goes with a twist, and this month we are adding the twist of Green and Red.  Here is what I've created...




To create this card I used the Gifts in a Row Stamp Set and stamped this onto some Neenah Solar White Cardstick and colored the images in with Copic Markers.  I then trimmed around just the top part of the image and popped this up with foam adhesive on my card base.  Next I stamped the happy holidays sentiment from the Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower Stamp Set and added some enamel dots to set the whole card off.

I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

CAS perfection here! I love these "row" images! Your coloring is awesome too!

cm said...

What a beautifully coloured row of gifts! Another stamp added to my 'want' list!
~carol

Leslie Germain said...

Amazing card!! LOVE the presents!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS