Saturday, June 3, 2017

Crafters Companion Embossing, Diecutting, and Stamping Oh My!

Hello!  I hope you are having a nice weekend so far!  We've been super busy with last week of school things, baseball, select soccer tryouts and more.... but I still had time to create and share this pretty card that uses a trifecta of crafting: Embossing, Diecutting, and Stamping!  All of the products I've used today are from Crafters Companion and I just love mixing their products up!






Supplies:Luxury Cardstock: Gold and BlueUltra Smooth Premium White CardstockDie'sire Essential Word DiesGeminiSpectrum Noir Colorista EZMount Elements 3 Stamp SetSpectrum Noir MarkersKimono- Oriental Embossing FolderClear Sparkle Marker

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend, and maybe even get to squeeze in some crafting time for yourself!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS