Monday, August 14, 2017

Crafters Companion on HSN Aug.16th!

Hello!!!  I hope you are having a nice weekend so far!  Did you know on Wednesday August 16th it's going to be another crafting party with Crafters Companion on HSN?! YAY!!!  And this time it is all about Christmas and Watercoloring... literally two of my most favorite things!  I thought I would pop in and share one of my projects using some of the new Christmas Create A Card Dies...  These things are genius!  You receive such a beautiful result by simply diecutting the front of your cards.  Check it out...



I just couldn't resist making a trio of cards with this Christmas Eve Create a Card Die and a mix of Crafters Companion Luxury Cardstocks.  For the edges I've used a Gold Gilding Wax, which will also be available on HSN!  I'm obsessed with the stuff I tell ya!


And make sure you join in the fun, inspiration and giveaways by checking out our Facebook Party!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS