Monday, August 28, 2017

Hello Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers

Hi!  It's Monday, and so far it's been a rather productive day for me, so yay!  I hope your week is starting off well too!  Right now I'm popping in to share a quick and easy card that I've created with Spectrum Noir's Aqua Markers and Crafters Companion's Colorista Aqua Stamp Set: Best Wishes.


To create this card I started by stamping my images with Versafine Ink.  Next, I scribbled on a craft mat with my Aqua Marker in Prussian Blue.  To pick up the color I used my Crafters Companion Waterbrush Pens.  For the butterfly I used the fine nib side of my Aqua Markers and colored the wings in (Begonia, Rose Red, Red Violet, Navy, Teal, Jasmine, Sunflower, and Bud Green).  I used my Waterbrush Pens again to pull the colors out.  Finally, I layered my stamped and colored panel onto Crafters Companion Luxury Cardstock in Navy and Pale Dogwood. (Their luxury cardstock is seriously some of my favorite cardstock to work with!)



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing rest of the day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa




1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh wow Lisa, this card is simply gorgeous!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS