Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Final Post for MarkerPOP

Hi, I'm here with you for one final post.  I am so sad to say that this is my last post for the team, but I also want to give my sincerest thanks to the entire MarkerPOP team for having me this past year.  I have had a wonderful time, and the products/service offered by MarkerPOP has always been amazing.


With all of that said I've created a happy little Birthday scene with some Studio Katia products.  To create my card I first diecut my patterned paper with the STAX Stitched Creative Window Die.  I used this as a template for where I would stamp the images from the Kobi the Birthday Bear set.  All of the images where colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.  Kobi was stamped on separate cardstock and hand cut after he was colored in.



For added depth and dimension I used foam adhesive strips and finished the card off with a few sequins.  Thank you so much to all of you who have continued to visit the MarkerPOP blog, and to those of you who took the time to leave me comments.  Your words were always appreciated.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
Studio Katia: STAX Stitched Creative Window Die, Kobi the Birthday Bear Stamp Set
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
Spectrum Noir Ultra White Cardstock

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This Kobi Bear set is so cool.

Celeste Goff said...

I'm so sorry to hear you will no longer be on the Pop Marker team but I adore this sweet little card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS